Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Mom Meal {slightly crafty}

I posted the other day my Tortellini Au Gratin recipe (go check it out, YUM!). I mentioned that I made a third for one of the new mom's in my mom group. Well... I decided to make the meal a little cuter.

The other day I saw over on The Busy Budgeting Mama her "Gifting Meals Printables and Packaging" post and I thought it was the cutest dern thing EVER! So when it came to my day to "gift a meal" to one of the fellow moms, I headed to photoshop (after making the dinner) to make a label!. I completely stole borrowed her wording, because it sounded nice, and I used one of Sprik Space's fantastic free printables for the background.

I printed it out on normal paper and using large clear packaging tape to attach it to the meal.

I am totally doing these labels for all future "New Mom Meals"!! Next time I will start in advance and try to make some cute cookie bag toppers and some other fun stuff!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet idea! :) I still remember everyone who took the time to bring a meal over after I had my babies... such a wonderful gift for a new mama! :)

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...