Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Last Chance for NeatNik Saucer Offer

Hey everyone, today is your LAST CHANCE to get the NeatNik Saucer Deal that I posted on my blog 2 weeks ago!

I am loving my NeatNik Saucer for many reasons:
  • I can attach toys to the saucer (and not have to keep leaning down to pick them up)
  • I am not picking up half of the meal from the floor at the end (which I'm sure the server appreciates as well)
  • I can feed Jillie RIGHT OFF of the saucer "tray" (because of COURSE she will dump a plate in like 2.5 seconds) and I don't have to worry if the restaurant cleaned their highchair tray well enough.
  • The bib is my new best friend because it has a snap (not Velcro) and Jillie cannot pull it off
... I could go on! But why don't you check it out for yourself?

Happy Jillie in the Saucer

Spaghetti... really! NOTHING on the floor


Today is the LAST day on this special offer:
To request an invoice from our friends at Seaboard Traders of South Carolina click the link below:


Offer Rules

  • Saucer & Bib Special : $37 + $4.50 Shipping
    • Savings of around $12.55, based on standard retail cost for :
      • Saucer ($32.75)
      • Bib ($11.75)
      • shipping ($9.55)
  • Offer Valid once 12 people accept.
    • A PayPal invoice will be e-mailed to the email address you provide in the form.
  • You may pay with either credit card or PayPal account
  • Tax applies to South Carolina orders
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...