Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

He is Risen!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter holiday!  We've been busy over here as usual!

Since we thought we were are planning on moving soon, most of my stuff is put away, but I managed to get out some of my Easter decor...

 And I LOVE this super cute Easter egg tree my mom brought down for me a few months ago (it lights up!)
I wanted to have SOME decoration up because we were having a little Easter Playdate...


At this point, my kids are Easter Egg hunt pros...

Between this one at Busch Gardens...

And this city one...


And our neighborhood one...



Where we met the Easter Bunny himself!!!


We EVEN snuck in a hand-print lamb craft and Egg dyeing :)


That doesn't even include our Easter DAY events!

Have a wonderful Holiday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the Easter block letters! Did you decorate them yoursef?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls look like they had a ball with the Easter Egg hunts.

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...