Friday, June 28, 2013

Easy 4th of July (Flag day, Memorial day... etc) Wreath

Hey all,

So I'm reposting from 2 years ago (wow... I haven't done any new patriotic décor since 2011... mmmm I'll work on that) because I just haven't done anything new for the 4th of July... and because this wreath is still here; no point in reinventing the wheel!

So yada yada, blah blah, (go back to the original post for more info on source etc)
... but anyway, here you go...

Patriotic Wreath
Supplies3 - 9ft strands of patriotic garland
1 - cheap wreath
hot glue gun
3 - 4x6 flags
Ribbon


I wrapped the garland around the wreath and glued the ends until I was out of space on the wreath. Then I added 3 flags for an extra touch. Then I used ribbon to attach it to my wreath hanger.



Have a wonderful 4th of July!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...